This was shown after the Doctor Who Christmas special. It promises a lot of things to look forward to, including -
- Nazis (bet they'd get on with the Daleks)
- The Doctor says he's "been running, faster than I've ever run. Now it's time for me to stop." ...
- then makes outrageous demands of a lot of armed men.
- Whenever the Doctor says his hat is cool, River Song shoots it.
- "We've been recruited." "Recruited by who?"
- The interior of a ship like the one from The Lodger. Bet that's something to do with The Silence.
- Sinister figure in a spacesuit. Are the Vashta Nerada back?
- River Song (apparently) nude. That'll bump up my search ratings... (as the actress said to the bishop).
- The Ood
- Sinister dolls
- That writing on Amy's face reminds me of something.
- "My life in your hands, Amelia Pond."
- "One thing I can tell you... Monsters are real" Is that a Grey that's got Rory cornered?
Looking forward to it!